Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Boyd's Bear Flannel Gift Set



Student teaching and grandbabies took up all my "extra" time the past couple months. It's not that I haven't been sewing, it's just that this is the part I have a love/hate relationship with. I love sharing this with all of you, (putting it out there so to speak) but writing, picture taking/editing/resizing/filing is for the birds. I'm just not well-rounded on the administrative side. Anyway ....
I have been sewing up a storm the past few months and I'm making it a point to get the pics and info out here.

We LOVE our Biblets! These unique, cute, convenient & useful 1/2 burp clothes with chenille trimmed neckline are well used around my daughter's house.

I had this beautiful soft Boyd's Bears flannel in my stash. A few months ago I cut it to make a receiving blanket along with strips for ruffles on the bottom of the biblet.
Decided to leave it blank .... cute as is or personalize ....

Love Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment