Thursday, June 17, 2010

Western "Boss" Bib


After I complete an unfinished project, I like to add a quick project of my choosing into the mix. I don't make many boy items, and baby Ben is coming over tomorrow, so I thought I'd sew him up a couple bibs.

I found this wonderful piece of western style fabric in my stash. I have a limited amount, so I thought it might make a few cute bibs. Thought about putting an applique star with Sheriff, but found this embroidery file in my catalog and thought ..... Boss, was the way to go.

It's all in the details ..... right? Edges are double topstitched, a pocket for catching various fumbled foods, and it's reversible. (Turn it over and flip the pocket). The Western print is a good quality cotton, backed with soft french terry, and sandwiched inside is a layer of cotton batting.

Quick fun project .... need to make another boy bib to have for Ben tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment