Friday, July 10, 2009

A new baby in the house of McDonald's



I have many "adopted" daughter and sons out there. Just seems to be who I am, a mom..... my daughter tells me often, these days, "you were born to be a Mom". (Sweet music to my ears).

Anyway, at one time I was a McDonald. We lived in Aurora, Colorado close to my husbands older brother's family. It was a wonderful time and I loved Colorado! We were as sisters, Cathy and I, and we crafted together, supported each other as women, and our children spent a lot of time together. Eventually, we took jobs that allowed us to work different schedules; we were each other's sitter. (she had 4 & I had 2 -- 4 were not of school age). Through divorce, time, life, and geography, we lost touch over the years ...... but I'd hear little tidbits everyone once in a while ..... but now they're out on facebook ..... Love facebook! Reconnecting .... I moved A LOT in my life, left many behind that I loved! Rambling ..... sorry.

Anyway, made this set for Katie and her new baby girl ....
Biblettes -- are fabulous! I developed these and they are our favorite ... just tuck up under baby's chin when feeding and catch dribbles before they get down in all those neck crevises! We called it milk neck ... it stinks and is a hard area to get clean ... so my solution was less bulk, convenient size, cute, and add a strip of chenille for quick clean up and absorption! Less bulky than a standard size diaper cloth, with the same uses. Multiples are a must!
AND
Every baby needs a hat or bonnet! They look fabulous & it helps protect their little eyes, ears, and faces ....
LOVE IT LOVE IT! Hope she likes a little wild!

Honestly!
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment