Saturday, July 4, 2009

OK, here we go!



I've been thinking about this for awhile. I have been resistant to keeping up with the technological times! I left my job just in time .... I would have had to learn how to text message for Pete's sake! I know you all swear by it, instant access to internet, GPS ... but I had enough time attached to a phone!

I'm hoping to keep you entertained if you are in need of a quick smile.
I'm hoping to be truthful .... because there's just too much of the other stuff out there!
I'm going to share my projects and creations because I need affirmation!

So here's my first pic. We had an informal photography session at the baby pool in the backyard! LOVE LOVE LOVE this hat!
Dot side has fabric tie, flip the hat to the co-ordinating side and tie it under her chin.
Dot side is easy off and on
Co-ordinating side can be secured under the chin
The brim can be folded back
Larger brim gives better protection of eyes and upper body

Have a great 4th!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment