Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dance Dance Dance Little Ballerina




I think we all have a dancer inside of us. We may however, dance to different tunes.

When my youngest daughter went off to college, one of the things I gave her to take with her was a CD with the song "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack. The song spoke of life's ups and downs -- the journey of life -- telling her children that she hopes they find a way to dance through it all.

I "dance" a lot these days. Life is good .... perhaps its because I've had so many ups and downs. The road was NEVER easy, but I'm proud of what I've accomplished and learned through it all. Life's triumphs and struggles have given me strength, knowledge, and yes ... even wisdom. I love the fact that all those experiences have provided and opportunity to help others who are currently struggling with similar challenging situations!

Life is an incredible journey ..... don't forget to dance dance dance!

Honestly! Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment