Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Baskets 2011






Well we had a wonderful Easter! My friend Chere had a little baby boy last year when I was in the midst of developing these little Easter baskets. He was born with the valves in his heart in reverse order and was in the hospital for awhile, including his first Easter. As usual, I was unprepared and had only my trial bunny basket available (middle pictured basket in white). Thinking I was making it for the girls, it had pink ribbons and I didn't have time to switch them out. In the process of developing the basket I determined that I needed 6 bunnies and proceeded in making the girls their baskets. Experimented with colors and pattern on these. Luckily they have complimented the girls dresses these past 2 years! Macy's is the pink, Leila's is the one on the right with a delicate pink floral print. We've had lots of oohs and aahs over all of these! Even little Ben had oohs this year and Chere said no one even noticed his basket had pink ribbons! He's getting a new 6 bunny basket next year and it will be appropriately adorned!




I hope you and your loved ones enjoyed a wonderful Easter as well.


Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment