Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm behind!


I am always behind! Why is that?

The only thing I can do at this point is post what I've been doing lately and work my way back? The reverse is to overwhelming! Someday, I'll find a partner who enjoys the internet, postings, business aspect of this Butterfli Kisses ... or what hope I to be Butterfli Kisses.


Etsy orders are coming in! So exciting! This outfit will be seen visiting Busch Gardens in Florida this month... wish I was there to see that little girl walking down the pathway. I was asked to add a coordinating sun hat to complete the outfit, we used the petal hat pattern for a good sun hat. (I forgot to take a picture of the hat)! :( Her mom bought the dress and asked if I could make a co-ordinating hat. She is THRILLED with my work and gave me a wonderful review.... Thank you! (Those who know me know how insecure I am about my work). :)


Back to work. I have to get 3 beautiful double-ruffle bonnets sewn today!

1 comment:

  1. yeah mama! your work is beautiful! everyone always compliments the girls when they wear something of yours. i am too happy to say - their honey made it for them - and here's her card. ;)

    ReplyDelete