Monday, April 18, 2011

We love our Ruffled Baby Bonnets!


It's been a very busy sewing week. Finally everything that had to be done is finished. Of course there's still a long list of need to get going on projects but I think I'm going to try to finish a movie I've been trying to watch now for 2 weeks. Hopefully I can stay awake long enough to finish it this time.


Sent out these 3 bonnets today. Thank you Etsy shoppers! I know these lucky little precious girls will look oh so fabulous this summer. We have to remember to protect those eyes and ears! :) Something I'm always reminding my daughter about. She's gotten better over the years. So many kiddos want to just yank off their hats. If you'll keep putting them on, they'll get to be like my grandkids and ask where their hat is when they go outside.


Have a great day!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment