Friday, January 8, 2010

Firefighter 7 Piece Set - Treven -






It's so good to get back to sewing!
We have a new baby boy at the fire department. Here's what I came up with for baby Treven .....

I was out of "firefighter" themed fabric and really wanted to use fabric I already had. It just so happened that I had a new piece with a light yellow background and stripes with stars in blue and red. Once I found what I liked to go with it, off I went getting all the embroidery files together. (Most of the files I use are from DesignsbyJuJu). I love a large applique on the small blanket. I pull together possible files and find the font(s) I want to use and then spend hours upon hours making a beautiful one of a kind set.
Personalized tote bag, small blanket, reversible pocket bib, burp pad, silky/sofy, 2 burp cloths
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment