Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bunny Travel Napper



I wanted to try something totally new today. Call it a reward for getting the Treven set completed quickly. My mother saw this pattern and decided that it was unique, cute, and practical for travel.
Sew Baby Travel Nappers
3 animals - lamb, bunny, kitten
fits children from 2 - 12 years

On our way back to Houston this past new year's eve, I noticed that when Leila finally went to sleep for a little while-- that she did not have any support for her neck. My daughter had a small neck donut in the car but said that it's hard and overstuffed, not kid friendly so they don't use it. Meanwhile, little Leila's head is hanging from side to side looking oh so uncomfortable!

I made this first little bunny out of blue minky dot fabric and soft blue flannel plaid for inner ears and tail. Soooo soft! Lightly stuffed and cute!

We'll have to try it out and see if this passes snuff.

Honey


No comments:

Post a Comment