Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let's go to the Zoo in Ruffles!

Well, I've taken a lot of photos .... why can't I take good pictures? Well, we'll consider it a handicap and move on, for now. My current goal is to get all these beautiful and unique dresses photographed, sized, labeled, priced, and listed. I feel a bit overwhelmed along with a a bit of ---- I don't want to do this kind of stuff ... I just want to sew ..... so 1 a day until complete!

I love this fabric!

What a fun outfit/photo op for a fun filled day at the zoo!!!!
Or just a fun day out and about in total cuteness!

And I know a lucky little one will LOVE this outfit for a long long time. Can be worn as a dress or jumper, just add your own knit top underneath, if desired. Cute little crop length pant of course can be worn underneath or with your favorite knit top. Mix and match with what you already have.

Enjoy your day.
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment