Thursday, January 14, 2010

Something to Cheer up the Blues _ Applique Heart or Valentine Outfit



The last two weeks have been wrought with familial challenges. The kind of stuff that just breaks your heart .... so I'm praying and keeping busy while mulling it all through. So the thought of some beautiful little girly girl prancing, twirling, and skipping along in this outfit makes me smile.... the star of the ball on Valentines Day for sure!

Ruffles, ruffles, layers of ruffles, tripple twirlability! Mix and match with other items in your closet ...

I made this several years ago ... it came back in the Tennessee box. I had just just purchased my embroidery machine and was trying to figure things out, without reading of course, AND trying to figure out embroidery software to create my own files. I had no idea what I was getting into and how much was out there! It's been a great learning experience and I enjoy digitizing, I probably should do more. Anyway -- this is what I created from that 1st learning experience.

Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment