Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One more Zoo (jungle) Girls Outfit



You can see I really had fun with this fabric. The nursery in my home has many of the coordinates used in the crib bedding.

I used some basic pattern pieces for the dress, with one exception. I wanted a more unique look to the shoulders and the back. I had tried it once before on a HKitty dress I made and took to my friend for a try on to make sure it worked. They loved it -- so it was fun to see and do again.

I'm always looking for custom sewing. Repetition is not my friend, which is why there are so many projects I'm into. The fun thing about fabric is that even though I may be sewing the same pattern .... it doesn't feel like it because each dress is made using a new pallet. It's always fun to see the end result. I can't wait to see some pictures of some lucky little girl(s) in this outfit!

It's a jungle out there!
Enjoy!!

Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment